SPARK Skills Festival for digital tech employers and sponsors
Are you a digital tech company in the South West that would like to exhibit at the SPARK Skills Festival – the largest independent careers event dedicated to the South West Digital Tech Cluster? We have a limited number of exhibiting spaces left.
- You might like: Line-up announced for SPARK Skills Festival 2016!
As an exhibitor you will have the chance to:
- Identify and recruit the very best emerging talent across the South West
- Connect with up to 3,000 students looking for graduate jobs and intern placements from 12 universities
- Meet potential employees
- Showcase your business and job opportunities
- Meet freelancers from across the South West
- Raise awareness of your brand profile
- Connect with other companies in the digital tech cluster
SPARK Skills Festival is welcoming a huge range of companies from large organisations to SMEs and small startups with exhibitors including CapGemini, Ultrahaptics, Altran, Scott Logic, Softwire, OVO Energy, Cognisess, Sonocent, Develop.Me, Playwest, Pervasive Media Studio, VRgo, Wazoku, Cloudfind, Immediate Media, QA Training, Sword Apak, Aviva, Cookpad, Felinesoft, Creditcall, Mayden, Webgains UK, Cloud Heroes, Helm 360, University of Bath Innovation Centre and many others.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the Skills Festival, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send over more details!
If you’d like to know more about sponsoring this awesome event, please get in contact with us at email@example.com.